Saturday, October 13, 2007

checking in

It's been a while!! It gets hard cuz we don't have internet at home and the internet at CUCEA (campus) is funky and we can't update blogs from there. So we have to do it from the engage house and the last few times we've been there, we got caught up in other important things like Steve's fantasy football.

We're having a great time. My folks are here and my mom has insisted on eating out every meal since she's fallen in love with authentic Mexican food. Luckily for my dad, all six of us can eat at a taco stand on the side of the road for about $5. After this trip it will be hard for them to go back to Taco Bell.

I'll post some pics when I have more time.

Other thoughts: Steve is loving the two guys that he's been pouring a lot into. He's really going to miss them. They are great guys and soak up everything that Steve is pouring into them. We're very excited about them. Their names are Adrian and Isai.

More later!

1 comment:

Lori_N said...

Hey, say hi to Bob and Ken for me! I bet it's nice having them there.

Eric does fantasy football too, and baseball.