Monday, July 30, 2007

A Week and a half in Guadalajara

(Written by Steve in Mexico)
Since I've been down here, I've:
-Got on the right bus going the wrong way at 9pm at night
-Waited an hour for a bus that never showed up
-Ate Lonche (A sandwich made with meat from a pig's leg)
-Learned how to play Fronton (sort of like handball)
-Killed 10 cochroaches in our apartment including one this morning
-Crossed rivers of water flowing in the streets from the torrential down pours
-Spent more time in Walmart than I care to share
-Finished my Eschatology Class towards ordination
-Spent a lot of time with Daniel practicing Spanish and English
-Missed my wife and kids
-Played guitar with Jesus

I'm looking forward to coming home and seeing everyone, but I'm also looking forward to getting things going here.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Hey Guys! I'm so pleased the four of you are off to a new adventure in God. I know He'll be super-faithful to you.

Anonymous said...

i'm glad i got to see you this past weekend. i erally missed you guys while i was away. i hope all goes well - health and travel and everything. i'm still praying for you a lot and i know Jesus is faithful to His beloved (that's you). i love you guys.

The Ericksons said...

the last one is my fav.